I was tagged by Jason last week. I have been meaning to add Jason to my blogroll, but sloth has been getting the better of me. I’m going to narrow the focus of the tag to five personal facts about myself that are related to books and my huge capacity for procrastination.
1) According to Amazon.com, I currently have 1,910 books listed in the Amazon.com Marketplace. According to my records I have 1,993 books listed there. This discrepancy can be blamed on my lack of proper record keeping over the last six months.
2) I am currently trying to read Paris 1919: Six Months that Changed the World by Margaret Macmillan and doing a damn poor job of getting past the first chapter.
3) I am beginning to feel an overwhelming sense of guilt over finishing (well, not finishing, actually) a review of Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks. I read the book with some students in the spring, loved the books, and have pages of notes about it.
4) I have two books to podcast for my nephew that have been sitting on my desk for about three months. They are A World Without Elephants by Joan Bowden and illustrated by Bob Cremins, and Going to Sleep on the Farm by Wendy Cheyette Lewison and illustrated by Juan Wijngaard.
5) I haven’t updated this site in over a month.
I will tag the following people: